quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2007

Lorin


We made eye contact that night! You were so pretty, I remember I was trying to dance with you, but you were so shy. I finally asked you to dance with me, your face turned red and I knew from that moment I wanted you!
I kissed you and we had fun all night!I´m not gonna lie, I was kind of tipsy but I do remember everything. Your hair was perfect, so was your voice, your smell...
You gave me your number, but I had it wrong. I was so mad with myself, I couldn´t talk or see you anymore. One month later we went to magestic again, and I finally saw you. Oh my gosh, I thought I was dreaming. I tried to explain why I did not call you, but you didn´t believe me! At least you gave your number again.
You came to see me that wekeend, and stayed for a week, lol it was amazing! It was amazing but it´s over now!I wish you luck in life, and I hope we can still be friends forever!!

Nenhum comentário: